CACAO NIBS (Criollo)
ADD TO YOUR DESSERTS, SMOOTHIES OR RECIPE TO GIVE IT A RICH CHOCOLATE TWIST!
Cacao Nibs are made by peeling and breaking the cacao seeds. There are two types of cacao nibs: One is from roasted cacao beans, and the other is from raw cacao beans. MAYANA Cacao Nibs are Raw.
Creole (Criollo) Cacao is an ancient non-hybrid variety, produces “fine and flavor” beans, are the scarcest, and most highly regarded for their complex flavor and aroma. Creole trees produce the highest grade beans cultivated in Soconusco, Mexico for millennia by the Maya.
- Natural mood elevator and anti-depressant.
- The most potent antioxidant
- Highest plant-based source of iron -increases awareness-
- Rich in Flavonoids -aids in lowering high blood pressure and improving the elasticity of blood vessels-
- May be beneficial for reducing the risk of stroke
- Full of magnesium for a healthy heart and brain
- Beneficial in lowering bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol levels
- Improves digestion and treats constipation
- Contains Theophylline, which aids in providing relief from bronchial asthma
- Traditionally used as a natural aphrodisiac
- Effective in maintaining good skin health